A Blog about Everything

Friday, October 13, 2006

Today is Friday the 13th....not that I'm superstitious or anything. But just to be extra-safe, I thought I'd wear a Celtic Cross today. It is a souvenir from my trip to Ireland, anything Irish has to bring good luck, right?

A little bit about me: I'm a middle-aged, mostly Caucasian female. I work in an environmental company I fondly refer to as "bizarro world". This blog will not be about my job, except on days when my frustration hits the over-load level. I'm a recreational athlete of very modest abilties but a great deal of perseverance. Despite having grown up in a fundamentalist church, I'm a Christian although I don't belong to a particular church. This site won't be about "blogging for Jesus" either.

1 Comments:

  • Cool--now we both have pseudonyms. Thanks for the nice response on my blog. I think you'll find with the links to my other friends in cyberspace that it's not so much "blogging for Jesus" for a lot of us--but blogging to support each other and encourage. Welcome to blogdom.

    By Blogger Jeff, at 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home