A Blog about Everything

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Fiscal fitness....the elusive goal. Finally, I mailed in the last truck payment. Five years ago, I signed up for a vehicle loan. Did I comprehend how long five years of payments would seem? What was I thinking? It seems like a LONG time ago. That was 3 jobs and 3 addresses ago. Now, it's finally paid off. And there's the conventional wisdom that vehicles know when they're paid off, and promptly break down. What is that noise I hear? Is that oil on the parking lot from my truck? The warranty expired long ago. Vehicular paranoia sets in. Maybe I should buy a new vehicle, after all, this one is about worn out.
Next goal is to have my student loan paid off before I retire or break down, whichever comes first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home