A Blog about Everything

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween: Trick or Treat! I've already been the recipient of a trick....when I arrived at work this morning, I found that my business email account was kaput. Fortunately, all the important messages go to my personal account. The vast majority of messages on my business account are spams for dubious on-line pharmacies.

The treat part of the day will be to see all the little kids in their costumes, panhandling for candy from door to door. Our neighborhood has scheduled 4 hrs for trick or treat. If past experience is a reasonable guide, my candy supply will be depleted in about 20 minutes. I estimated that I would need at least 27 bags of candy to stay open for business the entire time. That was more candy than should ever be in my house at one time. Amazingly enough, this year the candy lasted FIVE WHOLE DAYS in the house without being devoured.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home