A Blog about Everything

Thursday, September 20, 2007

today's random rants

My boss says I'm "bitching" when I try to express my observations at work. So, instead, I'll channel it here...

1. It's the Republicans' fault that I'm fat. The Republican governor changed us to daylight savings time so it's dark until later in the morning so I don't have time to run. Then when I get home, it's too hot to run (global warming, again the Republicans' fault).

2. If you have a sign on your car advertising a cleaning service, don't throw cigarette butts out the window! How do I know you won't throw them in my driveway?

3. I will NEVER buy a car from any dealer that has commercials where someone yells. Or wears funny hats. Or has annoying sound effects.

1 Comments:

  • Just tell Boss Man that its a woman's perogative to express opinion aka Bitch. Just like it's his perogative to be obtuse and have tunnel vision when it comes to certain things/people.

    By Blogger Lorias, at 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home