A Blog about Everything

Monday, January 12, 2009

Today's random post

I've been pretty much out of inspiration to take pictures or write anything meaningful lately. The weather has been dismal. Not enough snow for skiing, too cold to enjoy outdoor activities, and frequent freezing rain making driving a hassle. So I thought of a remedy: first, pour a drink. Then pull out an old picture CD and randomly upload an image.

Well, that upload wasn't totally random, as the files had labels on them. I have to look at pictures to remember what a good winter day is like. This is Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore in Michigan. There are miles and miles of wonderful trails available, many with spectacular views of Lake Michigan. There are also hills MUCH bigger than this one. Note to Laurie: this is where I often put to use my downhill ski skill set, including "butt slide" and "face plant".

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home