A Blog about Everything

Saturday, November 04, 2006

It must be November

It must be November. In my suburban neighborhood, political signs have replaced garage sale signs in yards. The noise from leaf blowers has replaced the noise from lawnmowers. At the grocery store, the Halloween decorations that had been displayed since Labor Day have been replaced by Christmas decorations. I'm thinking that soon it will be time to mail out last year's Christmas cards. It's true that sometimes (most of the time) I procrastinate any task that is not extremely urgent. My rationale is that because I work full-time, I shouldn't over-stress myself during my free time. Last year, I purchased Christmas cards and stamps, but delayed addressing and mailing them until I "had more time and energy". Next thing I knew, it was MLK day in January. I was using Santa stamps to mail bills until at least June. Soon, I'll improve my organizational skills...right after I have some well-deserved rest and relaxation....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home