A Blog about Everything

Monday, June 15, 2009

update

Thanks to my loyal readers (both of you). My work situation is at a low point lately. Relationship with my boss is so tense that it is starting to exceed my coping capabilities. Friday morning we had a brief, tense interchange that ended with him leaving the office while extremely angry and me having a mini-breakdown. We haven't spoken since. This morning's staff meeting should be a joy. I am at the stage where I am starting to pack up all my stuff. This is a formidable task because I have accumulated debris from graduate school (both MS and PhD), and almost 11 years of paid employment in 3 different venues.

I remember the lesson I learned in Michigan to not quit before you have another job lined up. It's going to be a challenge.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home