A Blog about Everything

Monday, November 27, 2006

After the holiday Thanksgiving

The official day for giving thanks is past, but here's my two cents' worth. I am thankful for sunshine and unseasonably warm temperatures that coincided with my days off. I had the opportunity to be outside everyday and exercise. One day I retrieved the mountain bikes from their winter storage area and went for a ride. Another day I went birding and actually was able to identify some of what I saw. When I returned to my job today, my work-related problems didn't seem so overwhelming, hopeless, and depressing as they had the week before.

Also, I'm thankful that Count Chocula cereal is still available. I just had to try a different grocery store. It's the little things in life that make all the difference some days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home