A Blog about Everything

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Another one of those weeks

This week on the job lwas another one of those weeks. One of those weeks where my co-worker seemed to despise me for some unknown reason, and won't speak to me about whatever the problem is. One of those weeks when my boss was displeased with my inability to perform some rather streuous outdoor work, despite the fact that I was trying as hard as I could. All of this left me wondering if I should just retire. A great plan, except for a few little details. One problem, I'm way too young for official retirement and SSA/IRA payments. Which leads me to the other detail. a financial situation with a negative cash balance (read: lingering debts from grad school). Credit cards were a quick solution to unexpected expenses (car repairs, dental emergencies, ect) that a grad student stipend didn't cover. When I signed up for a student loan so many years ago, it seemed like a good idea at the time. Now I'm wondering if the career these loans helped to implement will end before they are paid in full. I keep trying to remediate the situation, but as my friend "George" said-not as easy as I thought-Duh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home