A Blog about Everything

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

And the winner is.....

Election day is finally here. No matter which candidate receives the most votes, the winner will be me. Why? Because I won't have to see any more of these hideous campaign commericials on TV (at least until the next election). An especially nasty series of commercials called one candidate a "millionare", without ever saying directly that he had done anything wrong. The other candidate was shown in photos that made it appear that he had no teeth. These ads were shown during every commercial break. And to make matters worse, these two weren't even in my district. Otherwise, I would have voted for a third-party candidate just to make a statement about the obnoxious commericials.

1 Comments:

  • That's what I did. A plague on both their houses. Vote Green when you get the chance!

    By Blogger Jeff, at 7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home