A Blog about Everything

Monday, December 17, 2007

Snow news is good news

During winter, my thoughts are dominated by: 1. When will the weather be suitable for cross-country skiing?
2. I think I'll leave work early to go cross-country skiing.

Today I had to take a mental health break from Bizzaro World and go skiing. The picture is not from today, but rather was taken near my former home in Traverse City, MI. The amount and quality of snow are MUCH better there, and you have many wonderful trails to choose from. We have one city park here that has wooded trails, or you can take your chances at a golf course. Today's skiing in Indianapolis was a bit on the icy side because we had rain and sleet mixed in with our last snowfall, and barely enough snow to separate skis and bare earth. But a so-so day of skiing is still better than a good day at work.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home