A Blog about Everything

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Un-Inspired

Lately, I've been too uninspired to write. Even at work, where I have external motivation like a boss telling me to wrap up my projects from 2007, the words won't flow. I sit at the computer and cannot even manage to type out routine sentences. It seems like I'm typing the same words over and over: low diversity of aquatic insects, degraded streams, poor habitat, water pollution, yada, yada, yada. So if I can't even manage to complete my work projects in a timely fashion, the blog is in serious trouble. This morning, instead of completing the "Discussion" section of my latest report in which I am supposed to correlate aquatic insect data with environmental disturbances, I tried to think of blog topics. No luck. So today, instead of a Blog About Everything, we have (with a nod to Seinfeld):

A Blog about Nothing.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • My Branch at work has run out of funding, and we've been temporarily reassigned to the Grants program so many of us are really really uninspired, too!

    The only inspiring thing is that we were given the responsibility of next year's holiday party for the entire Division (you have to start really early, apparently), and we've decided to do a Seinfeld Festivus for the Rest of Us Party. We already have a Festivus pole (an old coatrack with the racks removed), and we will have the traditional Airing of Grievances (should have lots of those) and Feats of Strength. We're way ahead on that. The grants on the other hand....

    By Blogger Laurie, at 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home