A Blog about Everything

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Resolution Revolution

An update on progress with the New Year's resolutions (Hint: not much progress).

1. The food journal didn't start until Jan. 2nd, and already I'm having problems. By 4 pm yesterday, I was already 222 calories over my target, and still extremely hungry. By 8 pm, I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep without more to eat. So after 2 more yogurts and 2 more string cheese sticks, I was WAY over my target calories for the day. But at least I lowered my risk for osteoporosis.

2. Attitude at work: yesterday I had a good attitude. Of course, it helped that there were no phone calls and my boss was gone all day. Today, unfortunately, was business as usual. And once again, I was in a bad mood by the end of the day.

3. Organizaton-haven't even started on house, but did manage at work to find file for project for which boss wanted to tell me (after the fact) how the data should be handled. Directly related to Item # 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home