A Blog about Everything

Thursday, November 30, 2006

To quote Pink Floyd....

Is anybody out there?

The good thing about MySpace was that lots of people looked at my profile.
The bad thing about MySpace was the same thing. Lots of people looked at my profile. Some of them were spammers/nut cases/perverts. A few were people I would have actually liked to have met.

It seems technology can bring people together or create even more isolation, as sitting at a keyboard is a solitary activity. There is a person iI see n my daily life who will rarely speak, but will write long, detailed blogs. I must read the blogs to find out what is happening in his world. Somehow, it seems something is wrong with that.

1 Comments:

  • Ouch. Sounds like a fun person to be around. I'd be wondering about someone who can blog forever.

    By Blogger Jeff, at 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home