A Blog about Everything

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

You know it's time to diet....

When you find out your employer counts you as 2 people on an Equal Employment Opportunity form. Really. One of my co-workers discovered the form, tucked away in a drawer, in which our company was said to employ 2 Native American females. I work for a small company and I am the only one who even marginally matches that description.

This is even worse than when I realized I could register in the "Santa weight" division at a local charity running event. That is, if I had been motivated enough to register. Oh well, New Year's resolutions are only a few weeks away.

1 Comments:

  • How bizarre--not just the boss' desire (apparently) to appear more ethnically diverse, but a very strange office Christmas party. From what you've described to me before, I guess I'm not surprised. Appalled, but not surprised.

    By Blogger Jeff, at 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home