A Blog about Everything

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

more political commentary


With all the fuss about the picture of Barrack Obama visiting Kenya (OH MY GOD! He might be Muslim!), I thought that in case I ever decide to run for office (yeah, right), I'll give my opposition a head start. Here I am in Ireland (OH MY GOD! She might be Irish!). Just don't tell John McCain that I'm still not voting for him, despite the "Mc" in front of his name I don't automatically pick the candidate that is most like myself without considering his/her position on the issues. Unless there is a over-50 female candidate who is part Irish American, part German American, part Native American, left-handed, and willing to give income tax breaks to aquatic biologists, bicyclists, and owners of pets. That person has my vote.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Hey! That looks like several pictures of me in England! I must be English! Oh, wait...

    There are a frightening number of people who actually believe that, if elected, Barack Obama will be taking the oath of office with a Qur'an instead of a Bible.

    By Blogger Laurie, at 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home