A Blog about Everything

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Springtime in Indiana


Two days ago, the skies were blue and the temperature was approaching 70. I extracted my mountain bike from its winter hibernation spot, aired up the tires, and took a leisure ride around town. Today is a different story-freezing rain, sleet, and wind. This picture was taken about 15 minutes ago. It's the kind of day when I could fall on Mo Thoin (see yesterday's post) if I step outside. Rush hour traffic is going to be a mess. So of course, I left work early.
Laurie, doesn't this make you all nostaligic for Indiana?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • I think I DID fall on Mo Thoin after one of those storms once! Right after my mother said, "Watch out! Those steps are i...see I told you!"

    By Blogger Laurie, at 12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home