A Blog about Everything

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Not getting older, just better...

I thought I was having a good day. The sun is shining, and the work day went by quickly and without too many problems. I arrived home in a unusually good mood. Then I picked up the mail and found this addressed to me:
"You may qualify for a Senior Final Expense Insurance Program that can alleviate financial burdens your family may face after your death"

Huh? Why do they think I'm about ready to expire? I exercise regularly and make sure to have a diet rich in anti-oxidants (red wine, chocolate). I manage stress by often leaving work early to go play in the park. In fact, I'm so young at heart that I just bought new Rollerblades.

Wait. Maybe that's what alerted them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home